What's Black and White and GREEN Allover?: Gallery Three

Gallery Three may be my second favorite gallery- honestly, each gallery is bananas insane and I'm not sure I could choose a favorite- because this gallery is full of suits and I mean, what businesswoman doesn't dream of knocking the socks off some suit.


This chartreuse and green blazer was designed by Mary Kay Dodson and was in a black and white film, honestly- the workmanship on this costume is phenomenal.

Funny Face

The jewelry section is theBOMBDOTCOM! 

Think Pink

The Ten Commandments




LIKE C'MON!
LOOK AT THIS DETAIL
Then the details get way more serious on the jackets as if that were even possible...

I MEAN, C'MON

Exquisite




Honestly, I can't even!

Costume Design is the Bomb Diggity!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...