Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Here's to Fair Week... My favorite week to live in Lancaster, though I haven't gotten to go just yet- moving across town changed everything!

Monday: 
Not Pictured.

White blouse, patterned black and white pants.

Mondays though.

Tuesday:

Brought out my Valfre Coffin Case!


Put my keys on my new puff/pom from Charlotte Russe, and I totally felt like a Chanel.

Wednesday:


This blouse is my new favorite kind of orange, burnt orange and it has kick ass bell sleeves! Thank you, Target!

Thursday:


Apparently this week had a color theme, I stayed at the top of the rainbow with the reds and oranges.

Friday:


Finally going to the fair tonight and tomorrow! I cannot wait! So much food to eat!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...