Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Another week for the books. Sometimes post grad is the tits!

Monday:





 Monday I spent the morning in a meeting at the Airport Museum! I haven't been there since 2010, when we had our senior prom there!

Tuesday:


Wednesday:

At Mom's Dr Appt

Wardrobe Change

We're Going to a Concert!

MORE ON THIS LATER
 Wednesday, I took my mom to the doctor, we had brunch and went to Art & Clay on Main (my favorite) and then Wednesday evening Megan and I went to see Gavin DeGraw and Andy Grammer... But more on that later!

 Thursday:




Friday:


I have wonderful fall-centric plans for this weekend in Akron and I have been looking forward to them for weeks! So stay tuned!

#TGIFAmIRight

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...