Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Monday:




Patriotism Over Party
 These photos are really trippy... Cause do you wanna focus on the American flag? Or shall we focus on voting? Both are crucial to the American way of life.

PSA: MAKE SURE YOU GO OUT AND VOTE! Vote Early! Vote on November 8th!

Voted Early!
 Monday, showered- woohoo, went to work, I voted early! Then had dinner with mom and Grandma.

Tuesday:



Tuesday, I went to test drive a few cars that I had my eye on. Then had a program at work.

Wednesday:


Wednesday, I left work early under the impression that we would be fully moved out of our old house. No such luck- I'm a joke.

A video for my YouTube channel in the works. Moving is quite the process! Stay tuned...

Thursday:
Essentially the outfit from last Monday...


Don't let this photo fool you, it rained- hard-- I went car shopping again. Had my hopes and dreams dashed. Saw two car accidents, so I suppose I'm lucky to have my health.

Friday:


TONIGHT PBS IS AIRING A HAMILTON SPECIAL! TELL EVERYONE!

I plea temporary insanity, the rain and the pressure of car shopping -- cause I'm wearing literally the same outfit from Monday. I'm a wreak. I'm a mess.

I'm hardly an adult. Though I took this Buzzfeed quiz and it said I was... JOKES!

Welp, TGIF am I right?!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...