Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

This seems to be a neverending week! But here we go!

Monday:


Tuesday:



Shocker:  Monday night I painted my nails.

Wednesday:





If you follow my personal account, you might have seen my mental break over missing Akron and all my friends...

Thursday:


I continued my spiral to destruction with my Octoberfest photos.

Shocker- I painted my nails again... But just 5/10 to make them all black with crackle.

Friday:


Thank god I survived this week... Though I am considering downloading Tinder/Bumble/Hinge so that I can have guys to finally finish this move. But... that's silly right?

TGIF Am I Right?!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...