Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

This week had me feel like I was dying off and on and fighting with the #GilmoreGirls... If you know me- you understand how that's even possible- fighting with fictional characters. Some might even say that it's my speciality.

Monday:



Fire Training At Work

Tuesday:



Today I went home from work- 11:30 to be exact and slept until 4.

Wednesday:

I Uploaded A Video



Today I stayed home from work cause I woke up feeling worse if that's possible.

Thursday:






Today I went back to work, felt alright and then I didn't- but I made it through the day so that's a victory, I suppose.

We Stopped Fighting and Made A Viable Game Plan to Get to The Revival!

Friday:



PAYDAY! Just imagine me dancing- in my head- to NSYNC. I also woke up to two NEW Hamilton Mixtape songs and after work, I'm going to see Edge of Seventeen.

Quite a few movies come out today and for that I am grateful.

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...