Unfollow Me, I Don't Matter

I made a choice and a blanket statement: that if you voted for Trump, to unfollow me on Twitter... Cause I won't apologize for how I feel about this election and I sure as hell don't want your negativity in my life at the moment.

I even went so far as to say that if you voted for Trump/Pence that we were never friends.

At this moment, I stand by that statement.

That may change, but for the time being- I mean it and I meant it.

I've seen a lot of people saying that it's dramatic or against the point to lose friendships over this-- those people just don't get it.

If you say by voting your ideals, you voted for Trump- your ideals are racist, misogynistic, ablest, bigoted and just plain wrong. Because that's what Trump is. He's shown it again and again.

If you were truly voting your ideals- you could've voted for your local politicians- they arguably would've been your best shot at getting those ideals met. But by voting for Trump, you said on a large scale that I don't matter. (Not to mention all the other Americans you said don't matter.)

And if you truly feel that way- then we were aren't friends. Maybe we never were.

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...