Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

This has been a week and a half. For REALS.


WELP! It's May... CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT?! I feels like January was just yesterday and also that it should be 2018 already!

But here's what I wore...

Monday:


Tuesday:


I took Thomas to the vet on Tuesday. That my friends, was quite the treat!

Wednesday:


Today, two of my nails chipped. My sister- the one that isn't speaking to me- turned 21. I never imagined that we wouldn't be speaking when she hit this major milestone in her life...

I also took Thomas to the dog park and he played with THE MOST ADORABLE Doberman puppy!

Thursday:


My nails are now blue. Zoey's hair in last night's Blackish gave me some inspiration!

217 Reps voted to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act with literal garbage, also known as the AHCA... where basically only the common cold and erectile dysfunction isn't considered a pre-existing condition...

Friday:


I'm still not pleased with yesterday's outcome... so I wore black, but I added a pop of color and a grimace because now I want to destroy everything those 217 people love... Fuck yourself, Steve Stivers!

Here's hoping the Senate will do what's right... Here's looking at you Rob Portman.

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...