WCW Update: Emily Belden

It's Wednesday! So it's time for another installment of Woman Crush Wednesday and even better, let's check in on an alum!

Remember our WCW... Emily Belden?!


Well here's an update:

I am working on another book :) TWO in fact!
I signed a two book deal with Harlequin in October of 2016. HOT MESS is due out this year, and HUSBAND MATERIAL is due out in 2018...both are juicy novels. I will also be speaking that The Lady Project Summit in Providence, RI on March 25th.

Remember to check out Eighty-sixed, I personally cannot wait for the TWO NEW books!



Thanks, Emily!

I just love Emily's Instagram, and it's the perfect way to stay up to date.

xo,

KJB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...