Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Another week has come and gone... here's what I wore.

Monday:


Monday, I had a doctor's appointment, she ordered blood work and I played with Thomas.

Tuesday:


Tuesday, I got said blood work done, took Thomas to the vet- we've both gained weight since our last visit, we were only excited for one of us, and it wasn't me.

Went to Verizon and got a Popsocket for my phone, it's marble and I love it.

Wednesday:


Wednesday, mom officially began summer break and I have my week break from class #2!

Thursday:


Thursday, dinner at grandma's so Thomas got to see his wooffriend, Abby.

Friday:


It's finally Friday, fun fact- I've thought it was Friday for the past 3 days... so I'm glad it's finally here.

Well the big events this week: Doctor's appointment, blood work, vet, popsocket purchase and dog sitting... the exciting life of a 25 year old, going on 50.

Happy Weekend!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...