Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

We're already through another week of May, I'm not sure how or why time is moving so fast but I'm sure all my teacher friends are happy that summertime is fast approaching... & I'm left wondering why I never thought about teaching... then I remember that I would've only been in it for the vacations and that children and I should only have to be together when we both feel like it.

But anyway, here's what I wore this week:

Monday:


Tuesday:


Wednesday:


My replacement case from The Skinny Confidential and Casetify arrived!

Thursday:

all black errythang

Friday:



I don't have much to say about this week, I wore the clothes- took the pup to the dog park. I'm starting week 3 of my second grad class with a 123% I'm not mad about it!

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...