Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

This week was a semi long, mildly eventful week. I would say that it began last Friday, with the day off and there were pedicures and friends. Then Sunday we went to the pool all day. 

Being the majority of this week I didn't go to work, there isn't much to note of what I wore but here we go...

Monday:

Being the office was closed, I didn't do much especially when mom & I chose not to go to the pool. Instead we watched USA's Stars, Stripes & Badges SVU Marathon. It was great. I honestly probably wore pajamas all day. I did start watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on Netflix, honestly watch it if you haven't. 

Tuesday:

Tuesday was the fourth. Mom & I went to see The House. It was HILARIOUS. Then because we're American, we went to Five Guys for burgers. I wore shorts and a red top and my white tassel sandals.  I continued watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, this time enticing mom into watching it too. 


Going back to work after having five days off is rough, even if it's only for one day. 

After work, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend continued. We finished season one. Next week, we'll start season two! I cannot wait! 

Thursday:

Took Thursday off to prepare for the weekend. Nothing of note, to an oil change and got my nails done. I feel like me again, even if Thomas isn't so sure of them. 

Friday:

One day, I won't wait until the final hour to pack for a trip, but it is not this day! Today, I'm going to Indianapolis for a conference with my sorority. I'd be lying if I said I was only a little bit excited. I cannot wait. 

Make sure you follow along through social media!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...