Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Today, I was thinking about how long this week has been and how I can't believe I made it through a full week back at work... that's when I realized- I hadn't... cause Monday I was coming back from Georgia... oh.

Here's what I wore the four days I went to work. 

Tuesday:


Going back to work was hard...
Wednesday:


Then I found out that my three days off counted as VACATION TIME! And then, I got to come in at 12pm the next two days.

Thursday:



Friday:


Tonight is the Art Walk, the first Friday of the Lancaster Festival. Hence the make-up.

Here's to the weekend!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...