Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up (Going Up On A Tuesday)

Sorry for the delay, y'all... Mom, Thomas & I went to Georgia to visit family for a couple days and with traveling and simply being on vacation, I decided to take some time off... We'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow... But here's what I wore last week.

Monday:


Monday, was my first day back from my wonderful weekend with my sorority sisters!

Tuesday:



Wednesday:


Wednesday, we had dinner with my grandma and then I cut my nails down and had a polish change!

Thursday:


Thursday was travel day, and I wore my Aztec patterned leggings and a slouchy black tee that proclaims that Coffee Saves Lives. It's not wrong. 

And naturally, this is the only photo I got of the outfit... oops.

Friday:


Friday, we went to the Georgia Aquarium. Check back for more info!

Saturday:


Saturday my uncle's Cadillac club met in Ball Ground, GA.

Sunday:


Sunday, my aunt and I went shopping... If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I was spending money like a divorcee spending her alimony check rather than the broke betch that I am on vacation. 

More on our GA trip later.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...