MCM: World Meet the Men of Hamilton

It's Monday and tomorrow is the 4th of July, so who better than the male cast of Hamilton to be this week's MCMs.


Let's go...


The Original Production Casts (Broadway):
Alexander Hamilton: Lin-Manuel Miranda
Aaron Burr: Leslie Odom, Jr.
Marquis de Lafayette / Thomas Jefferson: Daveed Diggs
George Washington: Christopher Jackson
King George III: Jonathan Groff
John Laurens / Philip Hamilton: Anthony Ramos
Hercules Mulligan / James Madison: Okieriete Onaodowan
Hamilton (Alternate): Javier Munoz

Thank you, Wikipedia for enlightening me of my knowledge deficiencies.

I'm sure I don't need to explain how incredible this show was/is- it's revoluntionary (pun intended)... to get to see POC and WOC in the founding of America.

Then they went and released the album of all the musical acts. Like GOD BLESS!


As if the Original Recording wasn't enough, Lin did a Mixtape and damnnnnn.

Honestly if you haven't caught the Hamilton bug, there's something weird about you. I mean if the Odd Mom Out cameo wasn't enough...


God Bless America and these beautiful, beautiful men!


xo,
KJB

Honestly, if you can- go see this, and take me with you... here's how to get tickets.

Fun Fact: When I went to Chicago in March, Leigh and I tried to win the Hamilton lottery... if only. You best believe, I WILL see this... be it in Cleveland or Cincinnati. I will. Now if only PBS would air all the footage they recorded from Lin's run as Hamilton!

Keep up here:
Website
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...