Flashback Fashion Friday: Funemployed KJB

As you all know, I was laid off in September (August)... Here's the last #OOTD I had.... 


Bantu knots, or as some call them Fun Bunz-- they were a lot less fun...

Unemployment, doesn't involve me getting dressed a lot--



 But here's what I've thrown together the last few weeks...

Beta Delta House Dedication

Mother Bear's Attire

New Hair, New Lipstick, No Job, Who Dis?

Polaris Target's Fitting Room

Being A Stay At Home w/ Thomas

College Friend's Wedding

Alpha Iota Recruitment Visit

Childhood Friend's Bachelorette Party Attire

Over the Knee Blue Suede Boots
I shared this week... I recently accepted a job that will have me moving to California!

So while unemployment has certainly been interesting... I'm so overtly happy to be getting back to work, the new job and moving back to my beloved California. Plus-- get this, THOMAS IS COMING TOO! The fun will continue.

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...