KJB About Town: Homecoming (October 7)

The month of October has been a true whirlwind. I realized I was moving at the end of September and suddenly I had to make the most out of everything! 

So I had planned on going up to Akron for my alma mater's Homecoming and so I knew I had a few hours to make the trip really count!

I started with my bff Madison's soccer game! It was precious! This being Madison's first season playing, she was beyond excited to get a trophy.



After the game, it was lunchtime so naturally I decided to indulge in a delicious Akron delicacy ... Swenson's. Something I was surprised to realized that in all my trips to Akron, I hadn't had Swenson's since graduation.


After a quick stop at Swenson's, I headed to campus for some homecoming tailgate fun!

Omega Actives & Alumnae

Met internet friends (and sorority sisters) IRL
After making an appearance at the Alpha Gam tailgate, I headed over for some Greek Unity which just so happened to be right across from the house!









After the tailgate I met two of my best friends and sorority sisters at Szalay's Farm & Market, Akron staple and fall hot spot!


There was corn, pumpkins and a corn maze!







This corn maze covered 3 acres and we only missed two wooden pumpkins.











The day ended with my favorite treat, frozen yogurt from Menchie's! I woke up early and I got home late, but it was a great day spent in Akron!


xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...