KJB's Travel Diary: Tuesday

Tuesday, we woke up in Evanston, Wyoming. It was 27 degrees.


Once we had breakfast and were gassed up, it took 8 minutes to get to Utah from Evanston. Wyoming into Utah was pretty. Utah was where I saw the first Del Taco of the trip!

Outside of Salt Lake City, I decided that I could live there, their overpass had 2002 Olympics, giving me serious MK&A vibes!

Utah into Nevada was pretty. Nevada alone was miserable. Reno/Sparks was actually really cool!

Nevada into California was definitely my favorite though!

We ended up in Tahoe! Tahoe is stunning but it had me wondering why the Laguna Beach kids would drive up here!

But after ending up in Sacramento during rush hour traffic and seeing a turn off for LA. I made it to my new home in Davis at 6pm!

Naturally, I got Thomas set up in my room. Had dinner that the chef had made (I'll certainly get used to that) and then I went to Target. I needed bed sheets, I bought Halloweentown 1-3 and barely escaped before crying in my car.

-----------

Since then I have not cried! Congrats to me! I have completed my training and Friday was my first solo day!

I'm excited to see what the rest of this adventure holds! Including but not limited to going to San Francisco next weekend for the day! Can you imagine?!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...