KJB's Travel Diary: Monday

Monday, we started out in St. Joseph, thinking our next stop was Kansas imagine my surprise that we were in Iowa for a millisecond, something I didn't realize until I saw a "Buckle Up, Iowa" sign and then suddenly we were in Nebraska.



Honestly, as soon as we were out of Missouri, I realized that our days of tall and thin states were over. However, I was hopeful that at the beginning that we would make it to Utah. We almost did... 


In Nebraska, the wind was outrageous and the tumbleweeds were ridiculous! They literally dented my license plate!

After hours and hours and what felt like days, we were finally in Wyoming.... I honestly don't know why people live there. Like, the "flyover states" comment makes sense cause-- I wish I had flown over them!

Our next stop was Evanston, Wyoming. Making it that far was difficult but I had to push to make sure that we made it to Davis the next day.

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...