KJB's Travel Diary: Sunday

Hello all! It's officially been a week since I began my trip to the West Coast!


Thomas and I got a late start, but after the Gavin DeGraw concert and needing to pack up my car, I was happy to set out after my planned time of 9am, and instead 11:40am was our departure time!

Thomas and I stopped at an Ohio rest stop to check a light that had come on the dash... turns out Thomas had hit a button with his cute little face. So we used the bathroom one last time in Ohio (until December) and then suddenly we were in Indiana!

Ohio and Indiana were pretty painless, I've gone to Indianapolis a lot recently. Illinois was when the trip started to drag. It was flat and fields and ignorant gun signs... Like real ignorant, y'all.

Illinois had me wondering why anyone lived outside of Chicago and Evanston.

But then we got to Missouri and that was truly miserable! Like it was dark and whatever State Route Maps had us on was excruciating.

Our first stop was St. Joseph, MO. We stayed at the Hampton Inn. It was great!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...