Adventures in Living

When it comes to the future, I find myself in an anxiety tailspin, most days. This past semester, one of my classes was taught by a teacher who used to work in my dream job, a buyer for a department stores. She told the class at the end of the semester, the hard truth, it would be hard to have a family and do this job. Which made me really question what I want. Because the only thing I want more than to be a buyer, is to have my own family. So I've come to realize, that I must choose. I know that at some point there will come a fork in the road:
1) Marriage, Kids, Family
2) Career, Adventure, Fun

There's no need for me to decide this now. I can't possibly, I'm only 19. Besides, I still have college to finish, not to mention figure out what I wholeheartedly want. Though I do know that I would rather have my own store than be an underling for the rest of my life.


 
The other day actually, I was told that I should look into being involved in the media. It makes perfect sense, because I often find myself crying while watching movies, or television shows, and definitely while reading a book. So with the idea of being involved with the media, I've started thinking about costuming like Patricia Field with Sex and the City. Not to mention Gossip Girl's Eric Daman. Being a costume designer would be a great job! And without a doubt, I would love every minute of it! Not to mention getting to live and visit multiple different locations:
  • Manhattan
  • Atlamta
  • Chicago
  • LA
  • San Francisco
  • Seattle
  • Portland
  • Paris
  • London
  • Charlotte
  • Savannah
  • New Orleans
Not to mention, I would love to get married by 2018. There will be many adventures to be had.



xoxo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...