Asher Roth Was WRONG!

So this past week, was oh so bittersweet!
It was the end of Winter Break!
Yes, obviously I'm the typical college student,
& I needed a break!
But the main reason it was so sad,
for it to be over, because uncharacteristicly
in very uncollegiate fashion, I hate leaving home.
So of course this week, was full of emotions.
However, when I finally packed, my anxiety
subsided.
Now even, having unpacked, life is a lot better.

And yet, I'm still really upset about not being with my family.



My mom and sister are my best friends.
So it's hard being so far away.
Not to mention having all of my friends together
in one place.
College, sometimes really messes up relationships.




Even though, Winter Break is ending.
& spring semester starting...
The summer will be much more fun!
& 3 months, rather than 3 1/2 weeks!

Wish me luck on the pending semester!
I'm gonna need it!
xoxo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...