Turning a New Leaf

So naturally being a girl comes along with a lot of
trash talking.
It's just something we all seem to do.
& I'm definitely guilty.
It's not a good look on anyone.
& it's really ugly, & brings down your
own energy...
I know that it's exhausting always being
pissed off.
Life is just so much easier and breezier if
you're not concerned with other's misdoings...
So I've decided to turn a new leaf,
I'm not going to concern myself with anything
that doesn't effect myself directly.
Not saying that I won't moan and complain occasionally,
let's be honest, it'll happen a lot.
But it will no longer be coloring my feelings & reactions.
Life is too precious & short to waste
anymore time being angry & bitter.
& if that isn't possible, stay away from that person.


I guess I'm saying....

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

Spread the love,
xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...