First Day of School

First Day of School was today...
But I'll get to that.
My pastor sends out a bible verse every Sunday,
for us to reflect on throughout the week,
and then we reply to her, and then we'll email back and forth.
So this week's came from Psalm 29:11:
"The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace."
This is what I read before my day started today,
and it was really eye opening.
After reading it through a few times, and
after fully comprehending it, I realized what I was reading.
I hearing,
"HAVE FAITH."
After that the day, was quite easy actually.
I'm not saying I didnt complain, but
I knew that the day wouldn't be anything I couldn't handle.
And I had my comfort zone with me along the way,
I had class with 3 of sisters!
And it was truly great getting to see so many of them around campus
throughout the day, and I really can't wait to see what this semester has to give.

Cause God doesn't give anything that you can't handle.
Just have to have a little faith!

xoxo,
Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...