Happy New Year!

2012 (It Ain't The End)- Jay Sean ft Nicki Minaj


"What's the one thing you would do if you know you couldn't fail?
... Now go out and do it."

BELIEVE!
That's the word of 2012!
If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
And this year I'm reaching for the stars!

"People will choose to blame their circumstances on fate or bad luck.
Very few will admit it's mainly the choices they have made."

This year, I plan on fully committing to my future career path.
And hopefully some serious follow through with my resolutions.
My friend and I talked about how great it would be to meet someone in September
that is still working on their Resolutions, and this year
that's my goal. I want to spend my 2012,
working on bettering myself and others.

"When things aren't working out as you wish,
be patient. Stop trying to move ahead of God.
His timing is perfect.Trust him."

"Failures are just God's way of saying:
'Never give up, be patient, work hard & have faith.'"

Fall semester, I realized how much God has helped me.
This past semester, or as I like to call it, The Semester From Hell,
was so difficult. But my mom brought it back into perspective.
And told me to trust God.
And when that finally sunk in, I felt so much better.
So this semester, I'm starting off with that thought process.
"I can do all things through him."
And so that's what I'm gonna do.

"We should all start to live before we get too old. 
Fear is stupid. So are regrets." 

 Happy New Year!
May your 2012 be blessed!
xoxo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...