About Last Night

Friday Night: Mexican for dinner and then Manny's.
#Blessed


Happy Twenty-Fun Birthday Ellee!
 Saturday Morning: Starbucks and visiting Jen's parents!
The Murphy Household is always fun!
 Saturday Afternoon: Lunch with Jen & Jackie at one of my favorites, Rockne's
Gotta make a Heaven pitstop aka Rockne's for Lunch!
 Saturday Night: Ellee's Birthday Celebration... House Party (Sam Hunt's song is magical), The Score, Manny's, The Score, Bed... Such an epic night-- my friends made me feel Snapchat Famous! *insert sassy hairflip emoji*
When You're Finally Reunited with your Big

The Fabulous, KB


Coordinating with your BFFs


No One Shines as Bright as my Little Babe

My People

Happy Birthday Ellee!

OG 3

Sitting at my table alone, listening to my music picks, enjoying my water & getting a laugh 

PEANUT!









I think the pictures say it all. I honestly had the best weekend back in Akron. I'm blessed to have some of the best people on this planet as my best friends. It was a whirlwind weekend but it was an absolute blast!

So much fun in fact that I couldn't get out of bed until 1pm today and then couldn't manage to be productive until 2pm... I suppose my college mentality was replaced by my adult senses upon my return home.

I honestly feel like my trips back to school are often like when I was little and mom would take us to Disneyland. It feels like an amazing amusement park ride, that I never want to end. I miss living within 5 minutes of my best friends but I suppose you have to grow up sometime! Coming home to dinner sure did ease that pain!

Until next time AK!

Back to my "adult" reality!

XO,
KJB

Lil Sis starts College today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...