KJB's #LaneStyle

My yellow skirt and gold and silver watch

My polka dot midi, red suede flats and gold and silver watch

My black and white skirt & gold and silver watch

My distressed white boyfriend jeans, my leopard shirt, my earrings & my silver and gold watch

My Seven7 jeans & my gold and silver watch

Sunday spent in my "Queen of Pretty Much Everything Tee"
This past week, with Lane Bryant's Brand Conference being in town, I wanted to style my favorite Lane Bryant pieces. I killed the game, if I do say so myself.

My personal preference when shopping, let's be real- I just don't have a ton of money, is to buy key items in stages. It's important to know what items you have in your closet so that when you're shopping you're not buying blindly. I enjoy knowing that when I get my pieces home that they'll make new and fun outfits. Honestly- it's a lot like dress up, which was my favorite as a kid- I had a bin full of costumes and clothes really are your costumes, your armor if you will for life. So choose accordingly, and always- be comfortable in your choices. Not all the trends work for everyone but you know what and how you like to wear your clothes.

Current Obsession:

  • Pairing black, red and white together- you could call it my aesthetic... are you making the right aesthetic choice?
  • My red orange nail polish, Energetic Red from Sinful Colors Professional (aka the $1.99 Walgreens brand)
  • My silver and gold watch from Lane Bryant (if you couldn't tell-- it did make every outfit), it has a thin band and a big face. Before this watch I hated mixing metals, it's something I'm working on
  • My red rose J. Crew knockoff from Target (just as cute- less than half the price of the original).
  • Pearl earrings are a must.
  • My diamond ring my grandma gave me for high school graduation- I wear it on my pinky (she wore it on her ring finger! Yikes!)
  • Monogram necklace (Silverado-- I'm looking into getting a big gold one, think Emily Ann Gemma from The Sweetest Thing)


My Week at a Glance

Have a great week!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...