What Are Your Looking Forward To?

Adulting is hard. I know, I know, I'm practically a broken record with this sentiment, but the world has the right to know! It's not for the faint of heart and it's definitely not something you can prepare for, but here's something I've picked up... Give yourself something to look forward to! It makes every day that much better and really who isn't a fan of a countdown to something?!

I was excited about my alumnae event.



 Then there was the bridal shower.



The bridal shower came with a day in Akron to catch up with old friends and to make some new ones.

Of course there was the reunion with my best friend and just the weekend long annual summer shenanigans. 








I have a job that I enjoy dressing up and going to, I enjoy my time with my co-workers and our clients.

Today, on mom's last day of summer... we went to see Ricki and the Flash at Easton and then got lunch at our favorite hot spot, Red Robin, because we're basically as Midwestern as they come! 

[[As an aside, we saw a trailer for Suffragette, if you haven't seen it you HAVE TO! Also, register to vote, it's important!]]

The next big thing on my list of excitement is that my BFFs, KB and Ploggs, and KB's daughter are all coming to Columbus to visit me! Another trip to Easton is in my future and I honestly cannot wait! It's been FAR too long since I've seen them! 



Then at the end of the month, 2 of my very best best friends, are each turning 21!! WOOHOO, Twenty-Fun!!

Ellee

Liz

What are you looking forward to, asking for a friend?

XO

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...