KJB's Rant about Trampolines...

I met the District Visual Manager
This past week, adulting wasn't too hard- still hard, but enjoyable even with my first student loan payment looming, but I digress...

I've said previously have something to look forward to...

I had mentioned  going to dinner with my friend from high school, it was the same place we went for dinner for our 5 year reunion, this nice restaurant in Downtown Lancaster. We had a cute little table for two on the balcony patio and they had a live band. We then went on an adventure for ice cream (not so secret, secret-- ice cream is my favorite) where I ended up with a 10 pack of Birthday Cake TimBits and she went to DQ for a chocolate dipped cone where we realized she had lost her debit card. So we returned to Tim Hortons/Cold Stone Creamery( so now the TimBits make sense) where we found the card just laying in the parking lot, undisturbed- she matrixed from her seat out of the car to reach without ever leaving the car- after it's harrowing escape from her purse, we chatted in my front yard for an hour. (If you know me- I like nothing more in the world than talking- especially if it's with my friends)

There's something so nice about doing something with friends from high school, that you never did or never would've done in high school in your hometown. Bekah and I usually go to my grandma's house and watch either The OC or Boy Meets World and discuss how much better we could run the world if people just let us make all their decisions for them. I mean clearly, we have it all figured out, just ask us. It's probably the Laguna Beach fiend in me that finds something so exhilarating about doing what LC and Lo were doing in high school... now, cause I'm a real adult.








Easton Towne Center





American Girl Store


When Harry Met Baby



Live Colorfully


Dressed in Yellow, She said Hello Come Sit Next To Me, You Fine Fellow

Hello. You're looking gorgeous today!



On Monday, two of my best friends from Akron came down and we went to Easton Towne Center, seriously- google it, it's amazing-- I've been dreaming of living there since I was 10 (and still am). I love when people come to visit. Moving away from my home away from home and my 2nd family (I realize I call a lot of people my second family-- that's really just anyone that I love and enjoy spending time with and don't share blood with) really has been tough these past few months so getting to see people is always a euphoric experience!

Especially when they've never come to visit before. KB, Madi and Ploggs were getting to see my house, my town and my puppy brother for the first-ish (Ploggs had met Harry before) time before we made our way to Easton (which was Ploggs first time). Honestly Easton might just be a modern day Mt. Olympus, ya know if Zeus allowed mire mortals to walk among the gods, but again- I digress.

We had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, we shopped in Forever 21, you're welcome, and then went for a stroll-- just casually running through my 6 with my woes (is that what the youths are saying nowadays) - I had considered a Mr. Rogers' reference of it "being a wonderful day in the neighborhood" but I might lose somebody... HA!

Madi met and fell in love with my "woof-woof" and so when they brought Jade and I home they had to stop to play with Harry some more and then Mom got to see them all too. Cause really- if we're gonna be friends- you're gonna be friends with my mom and sister too, but honestly- it's not so bad- we're the three best friends that anybody could have- there now a Hangover reference, killin' it.

The past few weeks have been absolutely grand and the fun just keeps going! I've been having a great time at work, thoroughly enjoying my job is just so nice! I can only hope that I get my car's transmission fixed soon, but carpooling with mom everyday isn't so bad, even if I am waking up at 5am to work at 9am! And if I could only stop shopping and start saving so that I can one day move... but I figure I have a whole year for that! I have my sights on getting a puppy- I've put it out in the universe and I can only hope that Winston (my english bulldog, fur baby) is on his way!

Now, the next thing on my list of exciting things that keep me moving-- my weekend trip to Akron! For my BBs Twenty-Fun Birthday!!!

So I'll leave you with the wise words of two of my favorite people:
KB: "What does a doggie say?"
Madi: "Trampoline"

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...