Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

This is the first full week I've worked in a month. Literally, I did not work a full week in July. 

Let's just jump into what I wore this week!

Monday:


Monday was my favorite outfit. This blouse is extra room and the pants are hella comfy. If I were to live in the Hamptons and be the truest form of myself, Wife #2, this would be a daily ensemble...

Tuesday:


Yes, this is a new pair of shoes- and yes, I do have them in two other colors already.... yes, I do live my life as if I am Wife #2 and tragically my bank account is silenty solely mine...

Sidenote- I get tons of compliments on this dress... but I just feel like I'm going on safari.

Wednesday:


Would if I could, have these shoes in black!

Thursday:


Yes, these are the black pair of Tuesday's shoes... they're honestly my favorite! I plan on wearing them this weekend too, the outfit I have planned is EVERYTHING!

Friday:


My neighbor's pup woke me up three times this AM! At the crack of dawn, and I'm feeling it- don't let that smile fool you!

Well we've done it- we've made it through another week... can you believe that it's August of 2017! There are literally 4 months, not including this one until 2018! And yet, I'm still daydreaming about Barack and Joe being in the White House. Dare to dream....

What are you doing this weekend? 

Me? Well it's a secret... I'll let you in on it next week!

Cheers!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...