WCW Update: Courtney Chrzanowski

Remember our WCW... Courtney Chrzanowski?!


Well here's an update:

Hi darling! I apologize for not checking my email more frequently......the school year is nuts right now! But it's a great year with some great kiddos (last year, she's now prepping for another year!) :) On top of that, I am doing a boot camp 4 days a week for some of my coworkers. I love it! It's our chance to bond and de-stress after a full day with the children :) 

I've officially completed my first year in business, and am feeling very empowered by that. It's a small side business, but I feel very successful having brought in a decent second income for myself. I am proud of the fact that I went through the learning process and managed my own legal/accounting details for the business. Especially as a woman, it's a great feeling :) 

I'm currently working on doing a client before & after piece that I'll share with my followers at completion. Excited to see what else is in store!!




Thanks, Cha Cha!

Stay up to date with Courtney by following her endeavors here:

Courtney Chrzanowski, CPT
Certified Personal Trainer
Fitness & Lifestyle Coach
CLC Personal Fitness, LLC


Twitter: @clcpersonalfit
Facebook: CLC Personal Fitness, LLC
Instagram: @clc_personal_fitness

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...