Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Another week, and what a crazy week it has been!

Here's what I wore...

Monday:


Rocking that black on black. The blouse from the surprise party and a wonderful purchase from TJ Maxx! These white, tassel sandals from Lane Bryant were a favorite this week!

Tuesday:


Tuesday, I wanted to wear this blouse from TJ Maxx cause it matched my green nails, that are this week's obsession!

Wednesday:


New blouse, black on black and the white tassel sandals are back again! Also new, my lemon(ade) phone case!

Thursday:


This blouse is hella comfy, and it gets me pumped for fall! Also a new purchase from TJ Maxx!

Friday:


New blouse, again from TJ Maxx! Can you guess what this week's theme was... And I only realized it this morning...

Yup! Bell sleeves.... I dig it hardcore. With the except of Tuesday & Wednesday's pants, and obvi the shoes- this week was brought to you by TJ Maxx... the other items were Lane Bryant!

Here's to the weekend!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...