Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

We did it y'all! Another tumultuous week of 2017 in the books. You'll notice that Monday is missing in this week's Round-Up... you may or may not be surprised to hear that- I didn't go to work Monday being I was nursing my wounds from a wicked fall on Saturday... 

Here's what I wore this week:

Monday:
As previously mentioned, I didn't go into work because I was dealing with my banged up legs... So the absent photo would just have me in pajamas.  

Do inanimate objects ever annoy you? Well, my pineapple case from last week was- so lucky I found a phone case in my collection that matched my nails!

Tuesday:


Tuesday, I was still in pain, but doing better- so I had to go into work... So I was looking for something comfortable without repeating last week's ultra comfy OOTD just yet... Here's what I came up with.

Wednesday:


Again, my gnarly legs were covered and the blouse was trying to make it fun.

Thursday:


Thursday, I'm supes comfortable and clearing I'm rocking a color palette!



Yay! Friday! Black on black!

Phone case change and I still can't figure out what to do about my nails!

xo,
KJB

EDIT: I was able to add Friday's OOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...