Here's a Little #TBT Fun: Georgia



Thursday:



Thursday, we woke up and headed out on the road by 8:30. We made great time!

Thomas & Cousin Eastwood

Not pictured: corn on the cob!

I'm not sure when the last time I ate this well was... and I haven't eaten that well since!

Friday:



Friday, we woke up and went to the Georgia Aquarium... it was incredible! I highly recommend! Funny enough- one of my friends that lives in Columbus was also there that day! What are the odds!




I could honestly spend all day here!






Saturday:



Saturday, my uncle's Cadillac Club met up in Ball Ground!






Sunday:


Sunday, Aunt Barb and I went shopping. Mom & Uncle Doug went to see that horrid, new Planet of the Apes movie.


We then met them at Marietta Fish Market, as seen on Tanked. Mom's favorite show.

Carrot Cake is bomb!




Monday:


Monday, we woke up and set out for home!



We had a great time in GA!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...