KJB About Town: Punch N Brunch

Y'all senior year of high school, my best friend and I used to go to the YMCA on Saturday mornings for Yoga and Kickboxing and I LOVED IT!

So I've been looking to get back into it, cause after seeing Wonder Woman and Atomic Blonde, I just wanna be strong... So imagine how happy I was to find out that 614 Columbus was partnering with Title Boxing Club Grandview for a Sunday event called, Punch N Brunch!




It was a tremendous deal-- so I HAD to sign up!

Sunday morning came around and I headed up to Grandview for a work out that would kick my butt!




They have 4 different class options and Punch n Brunch was something else!:

60-Minute Class

Shred calories in our signature Power Hour class that flies by because you’re having so much fun, but leaves your body burning for days!
Your class will consist of:
15-Minute Warm Up + Eight 3-Minute Rounds + 15-Minute Core


The fact that the rounds were only 3 minutes each when I felt as if I was there for years, gasping for breath...

Afterwards, we headed next door for our promised mimosas....


That did not disappoint!


And naturally, I HAD to get the Chicken and Waffles and yes that is mac and cheese... and y'all, it was GOOD!


I also signed up for three more classes... So if only my entire body would stop hurting so I could go back for more!


Can't wait to go back!
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...