Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Yet another week of 2017 in the books. It's been hot and Thomas has been adorable and stubborn... My grandma sold her house, we had dinner with new friends, Thomas is 5 months old and it's the 10th anniversary of my grandpa's passing... It's been alot!

Here's what I wore:
Monday:


It was extremely hot, walking from the house to the car, car to work and vice versa, was a real bitch. I'm not sure what I was thinking with my pants choice, but like- unfortunately, we live in a society that requires pants, but that's a rant for another time.

Tuesday:


I finished my SECOND graduate school class! Prior to turning in all my assignments, I had a 105%, so I'm hopeful that that would remain. I chose to wear something bright cause - I don't know, I wouldn't be so hot-- but that didn't work.

Wednesday:


I wore my Shop The Direction tee with some fun statement jewelry. It was TOO hot, and guys- it's really only been in the upper 80s, what am I gonna do in the coming months when it gets to be 90 degrees or worse!

Thursday:


I have no anecdotal statement to be made- but this blouse was freshly bought from T.J. Maxx and its breezy! Grandma closed on the selling of her house.

Friday:


Today, Thomas is 5 months old, and it's the 10th anniversary of when my grandpa died. Tune in later for more on the latter event. 

Tonight, mom and I are going to see 47 Meters Down as an early Father's Day treat and tomorrow- my friend gets married! There's an extremely exciting weekend ahead. And life is for the living right?

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...