Transformation Tuesday: 7 Years Later

Well y'all, today marks the 7 year anniversary of graduating from high school...


Time sure does fly when you're on your slow march towards death... No but really, so much has changed in seven years, it might as well be seventy. That might be a stretch, but who's the editor here... ME!

In the past seven years, I've gone and graduated from college, Go Zips! I've started graduate school, Go Wildcats! I own my own car and I have my own dog. Mind you there's been loss and growing pains, but that's life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

So congratulations to the graduating class of 2017, hopefully when you're 7 years down the line in 2024 (barf!) you'll be just as shocked!

And Here's to the Class of 2010, Wherever You May Be!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...