Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Another week of 2017, down. Week 2 of June, complete. Here's what I wore:

Monday:


Monday, I finally wore my denim skirt from Forever 21! Now if only I could find a denim skirt that buttons!

Tuesday:


Because of my love of Essie's Clambake, the nail polish I found at T.J. Maxx while I was in Akron-- my whole wardrobe this week was a red orange color, and I'm loving it.

 Wednesday:


Mom had a procedure and needed me to take her and monitor her afterwards, so I didn't go to work Wednesday, so instead enjoy this photo of my feet and pup.

Thursday:


I got Schmitt on my breast, so I had to change up my photo in a pinch until I could scrap it off.

Friday:


Y'all, this week felt never ending-- but we did it. We made it to Friday! God Bless.

Happy Weekend!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...