Story Time with KJB: Dad Got Married!

As you likely know because you follow me on Instagram (you are right?!)- you saw that I attended a wedding the weekend before last. Here's a little back story. 


All the way back in 2011, when Megan became my Big-- we realized that my best friend and her best friend were extremely close, they were sorority sisters after all and we had unknowingly been hearing stories about the other for weeks before we put it together. The Fall of 2011 and the Spring of 2012 had the four of us practically inseparable, meals were spent together, weekends, any time that we weren't in class or sleeping- we were together. Though to be far, Megan and Kristi (her best friend) were roommates and Rachel (my best friend) and I were practically roommates because we lived in the same dorm. We called ourselves a Panhellenic Family, Megan was Mom and Kristi was Dad. Rachel and I were obvi the children. 

Fast forward to June 17, 2017 when our family grew because Kristi married Jordan. So now Rachel & I have a Step Mom!


This past Saturday, the wedding was in Caldwell, Ohio and it was beautiful.


Mother Nature blessed them with a beautiful day!

Rachel & I

The wedding reception was in Cambridge, Ohio.

Mom was a Maid of Honor
My Big was a Maid of Honor.

Blooper Reel



Two of the best people, I've had the pleasure of knowing, have found each other and gotten married and that's a beautiful thing.

DAD!

Step Mom & Mom!
Jordan and Kristi had a beautiful wedding, full of love, family and friends. It was palpable.

The Family Celebrating Dad Getting Married! & The Addition of Our Step Mom!

Megan, Rachel & Megan's dad, Ty dancing the night away


Fin
 As Wonder Woman says, "Love will save the world." 

With Kristi and Jordan, we're one step closer. 

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...