Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Another one. *KHALED VOICE*
Sunday:



Sunday, I took Thomas to Pet Supplies Plus to get a bath! & then I went into work. 

Monday:



Monday, I was feeling myself with this hair. I also LOVE this blouse from Target!

Tuesday:


Still feeling my hair and I adore this slides from Lane Bryant!


Wednesday:


Apparently, I Didn't Get the Hand on Hip Memo
Yup, I went and washed my hair... Does anyone else have that thing wear your hair looks incredible and then you have to wash it and question if it'll ever look that good again... yeah, no me neither. 

Thursday:



Love these sleeves and love these Lane Bryant heeled sandal, even if I'm giving a fall vibe. So sue me. I also took off my white nail polish and without any color on my hands and feet- I feel nakey. 

Friday:

Because I worked last Sunday, I was able to take today off... Then we're closed Monday AND Tuesday, so HELLLOOOOO FIVE DAY weekend! YESSSSSS

Not to mention, I'm going to TLC- so I'll only be at work on Wednesday next week, #blessed. 

If you want to see what I'm wearing today- head over to Insta to check out what I'm wearing and what I'm doing on my day off!

Happy Weekend!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...