Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Yet another week come and gone! But it's officially summer! I received my final grades for Class #2: 98%. I suppose that's not too shabby!

I was feeling my hair this week... So naturally, I was also feeling myself!

Here's what I wore:


Got back from the wedding weekend and changed my phone out of the LuMee case (Fun Fact: I bought this case while standing in line at TJ Maxx, it was only $19, I had to have it) and into my summertime Minnie & Emma case! The dress is a fave from Old Navy, it's extra comfy and has pockets! I tried out a middle part, and y'all it changed my whole vibe! Not to mention wore my wedding shoes, we're in love.

Tuesday:


Today, I wore my boss new blouse, I mean check out that bell sleeve! This top plus the middle part, I wanted to be walking around giving people peace signs! Like if I was into Halloween, I would be set for October! I also broke out the new shoes! Same as my wedding shoes but almost like a suede (ok, so they call it cognac)! To die for!

Right now they're a part of Buy One Get One for $5. You can't beat that!



Wednesday, it was hot and I wanted my hair out of my face- this is the best I could do and naturally halfway through the day when I went to put the whole thing up- my hair tie broke. This is why I have trust issues. Check it out- another pair of new shoes!

These shoes are incredibly comfortable and I've got tons of compliments! Also they're currently 40% off! Hurry, Hurry!

Thursday:


Another new blouse from TJ Maxx. It was a color I adore, not to mention extra comfy! Plus my cute tassel slides! Ya'll know I love these tassel Bauble Bar earrings (in Blush) I'm wearing too!

You can see that I'm wearing my favorite silver, rose gold & silver bangles... I think I need these(in rose gold/gold/silver).



Naturally, tons of rain, but my hair looks bomb. If only it were always this length and slightly curled. Obvi I love my Bauble Bar monogram (in Blonde Marble) and I'm wearing two of my Dreamland Jewelry rings(here & here)! Not to mention my wedding shoes, again- cause they're cute as hell, bomb af and comfy to boot!

I heard somewhere that it was National Pink Day. I don't know if it were true- seems odd for it to not be on a Wednesday (& wouldn't you know that was one of the two days I didn't wear pink either, amateur). But ya live and ya learn.

Cheers to the frickin weekend!

xo,
KJB

1 comment:

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...