WCW Update: Sarah Comunale

Remember our WCW... Sarah Comunale?!


Well here's an update:

Miss me?!? Just kidding, I know you did. What have I been doing since my 5 minutes of fame as a feature on WCW, you ask? Since June of 2016, I have failed A LOT (Read my first feature, y’all!) and I have found some exciting successes. My shop found it’s mascot (Tiny Drake – he’s the cutest) and it’s stride.

Our custom candle business took off and I got to work on a wide array of custom projects, from kitties, to babies, to the unexpected breakout star of 1-800-PopCultureBling: John Mayer! After completing a custom Saint John Mayer, I shared him to Instagram (Give me a follow @1800popculturebling!) and women everywhere went CRAZY. My post was regrammed enough times that I added a new listing on my shop. From the Instagram buzz, Saint John is now my 3rd highest selling candle! PS – Saint John is great for burning when you’re enjoying a little “love on the weekend”. ;)

In case you were wondering, I am still managing to keep my day job, run 1-800-PopCultureBling, AND semi have a social life. Hard to believe that between sending custom candles to Hollywood big wigs (cough humble brag cough) and working 40+ hours a week that I have managed to find my Dallas tribe (Fondly known as the Girl Gang), isn’t it? (AND I keep kissin' lots of frogs - still.)

Long story short, 2016 was good to me, socially and professionally. Let’s cheers to 2017 – The year of KJB’s Girl Bosses kicking ass & taking names.

Thanks, Sarah!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...